Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
As a global leader, WS Audiology continues to pioneer the use of technology to help people with hearing loss enjoy the sounds that make life wonderful. Our teams strive to create and deliver innovative products, with a common purpose in mind – to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
Our Dynamic Process Engineering team, which plays a vital role in our Global Operations is currently hiring for an Industrial Process Engineer who will be responsible to maintain our Master Data Management in our ERP systems for the Philippines.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Maintain Master Data, BOM, routing and support in all DMR related activities
- Route Time Studies for new NPI and existing products
- Perform data analysis, and to ensure data integrity in our ERP systems, as well as oversee our document control system
- Review processes on our production floor to increase our productivity and efficiency
- Line balancing on NPI products
- Initiate and participate in continuous improvement projects
The successful candidate will be an experienced individual, preferably working in a production environment, and has excellent knowledge in Master Data Management. You are a meticulous and independent individual who will ensure data integrity while being part of a bigger global team to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Degree in Engineering or any related certifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the manufacturing industry
- Demonstrate good technical knowledge and understanding in a production environment and working with Master Data Management
- Exposure to continuous improvement / lean manufacturing will be a plus
- Familiar with ERP systems, INFOR LN/BaAN will be a plus