Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Basic Purpose of the role
According to relevant company’s policy. Responsible for new custom product introduction from R&D to production, make sure manufacturing centre start to run mess production smoothly and effectively.
- Introduction of new products.
- Interface with R&D and Production for building PFMEA (REV0).
- Design Review.
- Process deployment for new products.
- Set up new equipment and complete the validation report based on requests
- Process Validation.
- WI version 0.
- Out Source & Sale company Product Production Process Support.
- Process Deployment and resolve product process issue.
- Improvement Project.
Education | Qualification
University graduates, Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineer or Equivalent.
Minimum two years working experience with a joint venture or wholly foreign owned company. Electroacoustic product engineering background is preferred.
The one has working experience to support production in electronic / mechanical / medical device industry. Good communication in English.
- Business Results Orientation
- Value Orientation
- Intercultural Sensitivity
- Customer Orientation
- Change Management