At WS Audiology, Information Technology forms the lynchpin of businesses the world over and success can often rest squarely on its shoulders. We are chiefly concerned with aligning our objectives with the company’s goal, establishing governance, managing risk, and constantly seeking for performance excellence. We are delivery-focused, ensuring that our organization successfully turns inputs to outputs in an efficient manner.
There is a need to look for a skilled and dedicated Jira Specialist to join our IT Group System team. The incumbent will be the administrator of our Jira Service Management solution with more than 12.000 active users. You will handle issues related to Jira Service Management, Jira Software and Confluence working closely with many stakeholders globally.
You will report to our Head of Financial & Support Systems
- Respond to end-user requests and educate them on best practices and existing processes
- Design and implement new processes based on customer requirements
- Maintain the Sandbox (test environment) as well as live
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques
- Possibly also assigned to projects that are not related to the Atlassian product suite
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline; or master’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, with specific focus on JIRA
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence
- Solid understanding of Jira configuration capabilities (Workflows, Custom fields, Permissions, Field Configuration, etc.) and their performance impact on the system
- Have project management experience and/or project management certification, allowing you to set priorities, allocate tasks and coordinate