Marketing · Shanghai - WSAudiology
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
The role is responsible for capture competitor’s pricing including wholesale & retail to provide ideal target price of product with market expectation and calculate the price and volume that will maximize profit for top management decision.
Collect, monitor and analyse competitor’s retail price on the key model level to gain a complete picture.
• Track competitor’s wholesale pricing and promotion on the regular basis to form an effective pricing strategy for brand offering.
• Calculate price and volume that will maximize profit in the new product pricing proposal
• Monitor industry trends and market share on the regular basis
• Work with line manager to define pricing structure for brand offerings
• Communicate findings effectively to top management team