Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Process buy-off involving multiple processes
- Identify and monitor production process/machine parameters
- Ensuring production processes run smoothly and efficiently
- Provide first line support in time of machine breakdown by troubleshooting and escalating to engineer / supplier whenever necessary.
- Support production line in technical and process aspect. Ensure that production request for technical help is met and timely support is provided to ensure optimal production uptime.
- Generate shift report
- Conduct and handle trial run in production
- Participate in yield improvement and kaizen activities
- Assist in process documents / Work instructions and provide training to manufacturing personnel
- Take up other ad-hoc assignment as requested
- Diploma in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering
- 2 - 3 years experience in production & manufacturing engineering
- Entry-level graduates with no prior experience are welcomed to apply.
- Good experience in SMT industry or other customized automation machines
- Good technical mindset with superior hands on knowledge in SMT machines
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in SMT-PCBA process or highly automated processes
- Good trouble-shooting or diagnostic skills on printed circuit board (PCBA)
- Microsoft Office and other advanced computing knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge in factory automation or low-cost automation is an added advantage