Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Our Dynamic Process Engineering team, which plays a vital role in our Global Operations is currently hiring for a Process Technician who will work closely with both external and internal Production, Engineering teams to perform diagnosis / trouble shooting on production failure or product quality issue. You will also work closely with Engineering and Quality on necessary corrective/preventive actions.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Provide assistance in setting up new production assembly line as well as carrying out the daily monitoring & maintaining of the production assembly process
- Support daily machine setup, maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure it meets production requirements.
- Carry out periodic maintenance and verification on production machines, jig & fixtures, and production facility
- Perform diagnosis / trouble shooting on production failure or product quality issue and involvement with engineer on necessary corrective/preventive actions
- Assist in updating various reports like WI, failure analysis report, new product verification reports.
- Support production line in technical and process aspect. Ensure that production request for technical help is met and correct support is provided to ensure production turnaround.
- Provide training to operators on the product assembly process and machine operating process.
- Provide support in production equipment, spare part, indirect material inventory control and monitoring
- Carry out continuous improvement project to improve the efficiency of equipment and process and any ad-hoc assignment
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics Engineering
- 2 – 3 years of working experience in manufacturing or production environments
- Operational skills in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in machine setup, monitoring and maintenance
- Has good soldering skills; able to read and understand 2D/3D drawing and circuit diagram
- Has good troubleshooting skills on circuit board
- Possess knowledge in product mechanical assembly
- Microsoft Office and other advanced computing knowledge will be good
- Able to work in shifting schedule if needed and in good physical health as you will be expected to support some heavy duties