Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Our Dynamic Process Engineering team, which plays a vital role in our Global Operations is currently hiring for a Test Technician who will work closely with both external and internal Production, Engineering and Quality teams in process validation, customer returns and improvement projects.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Provide technical support to Engineering and Manufacturing teams.
- Troubleshoot hearing Aids Instruments and perform root cause failure analysis and prepare closing report.
- Prepare production test validation reports.
- Participate in process validation based on a validation plan and prepare final report.
- Participate in yield, quality, productivity improvements projects.
- Support maintenance and calibration of test equipment.
- Support ad hoc issues such as spare parts procurement, quantity adjustment, creation and updating Work Instruction.
- Prepare work instructions for production and engineering and provide training for operators once released.
- Perform and assist in test program verification and validation.
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronics Engineering
- 1 – 2 years of working experience in manufacturing or production environments
- Candidate should possess good analytical skills and with electronics troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Possess experience in Product Functional and Acoustic testing
- Experience with process FMEA, Quality Control tool and Failure Analysis technique (e.g. Design of Experiment, Fishbone diagram, 5 why analysis)
- Knowledge of FDA Process Validation Guidance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Must be flexible to work in a shifting schedule as needed