Graduate Audiologists - NZ
Retail · Southdown-Auckland
Please note: Locations are available throughout New Zealand in mostly regional locations with a few Metro opportunities too.
Masters of Audiology, class of '21. You’ve studied for what seems like forever and now you’re excited to begin your clinical career and actually start helping people. If only you had a crystal ball, to see into the future and help you choose the right employer to kick start your audiology career. Never fear! Peak into the future with us, as we share what life will look like with bloom hearing specialists on our Graduate Program.
- Prepare for tomorrow with your individually aligned supervisor, reviewing clients files for the day.
- Reflect on the client you just met, where you got their case history, and found out all about their listening needs. It was a great experience to perform an otoscopy, audiogram, speech testing. Seeing the look on your client’s face when you helped them with their Sound Experience, priceless.
- Be supported through the recommendation of the right solution with a great discussion with your supervisor. It’s so good having someone on hand to confirm and sometimes challenge your thinking.
- You managed to check off your experience, as part of your internship with NZAS - you’re making real progress, it feels great!
- Participate in a clinic team meeting to make sure team communication is on point and the appointment book has the team set up for success.
- Have had a check in call with your supportive Country Manager
- You engaged in a video call with all of your fellow Grads and Grant Ewer to share challenges and successes.
- You’ve seen the new global product innovation planned for the next 12 months and how that will impact clients. You have celebrated the success of the clinic based on client evaluation of their interactions with us and financial success of the clinic.
- Before you know it, your first year will be done. Woohoo, you’ve got your CCC's you're a fully qualified Audiologist. You’ve made lifelong friends, with many of you experiencing life in regional Australia. It’s been a time of growth, triumph, and accomplishment.
At bloom hearing specialists, we love what we do and we are after people who feel the same way. With additional positions available in a range of locations across New Zealand for a January 2022 start.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your preferred locations and the reason you have chosen a career in Audiology and why we should select you to join our 2022 intake.