Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Internship period :
- Jul to Dec 2022
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application
The Role :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Deep dive into Charging technologies, Charging Integrated Circuit (IC) chips, or Battery technologies
- Hands-on investigative and benchmarking works, to evaluate charging technologies’ performance for Hearing Aids.
- Identify and address technical gaps between Prototyping phase and Mass Production phase.
- Project will involve design and test of hardware and firmware.
- To work on charging related components, to form a holistic charging system,
- To train in using various tools, software and measuring equipment, e.g. Spectrum and Impedance Analyzer,
- To assist engineers in engineering tasks, such as benchmarking, measurements, and data analysis.
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, we are looking for a self-driven Engineering Student Intern to bring our Product development and experience to another level.
- Student Pursuing or graduated with Master , Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Passionate in design of electronics
- Keen in hands-on building hardware, firmware and performing measurement
- Candidates with academic project experience in battery, power management, IOT or embedded hardware are welcome
- Global exposure and opportunity
- Experience with a leading firm in the medical device market
- Dedicated team members, of various skillsets, experiences, and capabilities
- Please provide your academic results