Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Internship period :
- Min 6 months (full-time)
- Able to start asap
- Please include your availability in your resume/application
The Role :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Construct performance dashboard for Days Payable Outstanding (DPO)
- Support monthly savings review reporting for Procurement
- Support ad-hoc cost roll requests
- Support periodic financial reporting requirements
What are we looking for?
- University Degree with Accounting/Finance/Business
- Strong excel capabilities
- Comfortable with working in a collaborative environment
- Location : Singapore