Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
WSA seeks a Finance Analyst (6 months contract) that combines Financial Planning & Analysis, Controlling, and Business Partnering to support the strong growth of our wholesale business in SEA. The position will be based in Singapore and will report to our SEA Sales Controller to provide a strong business partnership to our APAC Senior Sales Manager.
The candidate will work closely with cross-functional partners including our local retail organization, Finance, legal, external accountants, tax, and authorities. You will specifically be responsible for:
- Achieve financial targets with business partners by analyzing financial results, providing insights, and ensuring compliance & integrity
- Implement and propose contracts ensuring all components are in line with company strategy, monitor distributors' performance in target fulfillment, and review rebate/credit notes
- Partner sales & marketing team to execute pricing strategy across country/channel and maintain price-lists
The successful candidate will be an experienced Finance professional with strong expertise in financial controlling and budgeting activities, preferably working in large global organizations. S/He will have strong communication skills to work with internal teams and major stakeholders within the corporate functions to resolve complex issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accountancy Business Management or any other related field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant finance experience in controlling and budgeting.
- P&L management experience with strong business acumen and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Proven capability to present and simplify solutions to complex issues to stakeholders
- Has a hands-on attitude and strong analytical skills to make fact-based decisions
- Able to work independently and as a team player