Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Our Resident Quality team in Philippines, which is a part of our Global Quality Assurance team is currently hiring for a Senior/Quality Engineer who will be responsible to drive and manage our quality and regulatory management system to ensure and maintain manufacturing process compliance and product manufacturing quality.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Supports affiliate on the preliminary investigation on component related issues in coordination with other Quality teams on resolution
- Act as the local quality representative on supplier management for components and materials, and quality representative for projects
- Support and coordinate the incoming operation in our Philippines site.
- Feedback on material quality issues to supplier.
- Support supplier quality management team on site audit.
- Liaise with local partner to conduct regular in-process check to ensure work processes are compliant with the operational procedures and work instructions.
- Liaise with local partner to handle customer complaints, perform initial investigation and follow up until complaint closure.
The successful candidate will be an experienced individual, preferably working in regulated industry for consumer electronics and has good knowledge in incoming/supplier management activities.
- Degree in Engineering or any related certifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Quality management and managing suppliers within regulated industry for consumer electronics preferably
- Practical knowledge and experience in FMEA, root cause investigation techniques like fishbone diagram, 5 whys; analytical methodologies like pareto analysis, statistical technique/analysis
- Knowledge in ISO 13485: 2013 requirement and FDA Part 820 will be preferred