WS Audiology was formed in 2019 through the partnership of Singapore-headquartered Sivantos and Lynge / Denmark-based Widex. Two pioneers joining forces with one clear ambition: to expand hearing care for the millions of people with hearing needs.
As a core member of the global digital transformation team, the Master Data Specialist role will help to develop and improve master data management. When master data is accurate, on time and complete it saves us both time and money and allows us to make better informed business decisions. High quality master data is an asset to our business and ensures consistency through all WSA Retail Systems and Markets. This role will support our digital transformation of the consumer journey and drive a more data-centered mindset into the organization. The role reports to the Director of Master Data Management, Global Retail.
What you will get stuck into:
* You will help to define, document, adopt and implement all the KPIs and master data catalogue of all aspect of WSA retail. This emphasis on Master Data will ensure a seamless system integration, supporting a frictionless consumer journey end-to-end from lead generation, to the after sales experience.
* You will review, validate and execute master data requests in multi-system environment including but not limited to requests to create, change, extend, block / unblock, activate / deactivate, or otherwise modify master data across all retail solutions
* Input Item Master Data, including item sku set up, pricing, basic configuration management, etc.
* Provide Support in the setup and training on master data during rollout of retail solutions in Global Markets.
* Maintain and communicates master data governance rules, standard operating procedures (SOPs), naming convention and other enterprise data standards
Helping to write or split user stories related to Master Data. Helping to write or adapt product visions.
Who are we looking for?
This is a super opportunity to be part of our Global Retail team at an exciting time of digital transformation. We're seeking an energetic and passionate character, who is as solution orientated as they are detail orientated. You'll understand the sales process and how data relates to digitalizing consumer journeys, ideally from a retail context. You'll have prior experience in a data governance or maintenance remit. With an understanding of how a master data landscape can differ between different applications and across countries globally. You'll have an eye for detail, with good communication skills and a very thorough approach to all you do. You are flexible, methodical and able to think of alternative routes to problem solving.
If you can use Excel at an advanced level and are keen to extend the knowledge you've developed locally and apply it to a global context, then we'd love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org via the apply now functionality.