Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
With the growth and the transformation agenda of WS Audiology, the National Sales Director of Widex China is to upgrade and implement the sales strategy of Widex and ensure its sustainable growth and success of brand positioning. The incumbent will report directly to the Managing Director and General Manager of Widex China. He/she will lead a team of 40+ to manage his/her commercial agenda. The role oversees all commercial aspects of Widex, Coselgi and innovative projects in China and will also have direct responsibility over Sales Excellence (including implementation and utilization of CRM tools), the Retailer Network and Customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the development of the commercial plan to achieve short, medium- and long-term business goals
- Create an energetic and high-performance commercial culture with a strong sense of accountability and ethics
- Enhance sales leadership and sales management capability
- Monitor results against budgets, sales forecasts and plans. Ensure action is taken to maximize gains and minimize variations
- Undertake major customer & client visits as required to retain and win new business
- Retain, manage and expand key customer’s relationships to ensure comprehensive sales coverage and networks
- Establish an efficient utilization of CRM tools to ensure transparent customer segmentation and deploy sales resources to the highest business potential
- Ensure establishment of clear guidelines on roles, responsibilities and business processes
- Develop and appropriately organize succession plans to best deploy talent to achieve business and organizational goals
- Invest strategically in people development and a strong talent pipeline for critical roles
- Effectively mentor and coach sales managers to enhance their capability
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, sales channels, new industry developments and standards.
- Bachelor Degree of any discipline
- A strong commercial foundation with experience in both Product and Services
- Experience of working in a global organization with great skills in cross functional collaboration
- Must be nimble and quick to react to an ever-changing market landscape and business agenda
- A consistent track record of delivery and support of the business with solid execution ability
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to take corrective action early and decisively when projects are off track or when staffs are not performing
- A strong track record of hiring, retaining and developing top tier leaders, ensuring a pipeline of future talent
Performance and personal competencies:
- Highly effective at building and sustaining excellent relationships at multiple levels, throughout the organization as well as significant customers and partners
- Able to work effectively with respected business leaders in order to obtain agreement and buy-in on business priorities
- Ethics, confidence, managing ambiguity and being open to learning
- Bias towards action and results delivery which are critical in a highly performance-oriented environment; passion for quality and efficiency and a strong “can-do” attitude
- Display strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels and seniority
- A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team.