Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Maintain system for FG/sub-assembly parts receiving and transfer.
- Correcting distribution of FG/sub-assembly to affiliates. Ensuring the accurate of inventory
- Updating record, cycle-counting regularly, ensuring the conformity of physical material and system.
- Ensuring accurate inventory data of finished goods and sub-assembly parts
- Accurate arrangement of the shipment packing work.
- Keep the goods appropriately and hand them over validly with related colleague and express company.
- If necessary, assist with other function for working achievement
- To keep the better discipline/safer operation / better cleaning workshop.