Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
In order to contribute the company's sustainable growth, this position is responsible for optimizing the inventories of products, parts etc by managing, supervising and executing the following jobs.
· Manage, supervise and execute the following tasks (30%) - Product(Signia, Widex and Rexton) ordering related tasks (decide the number of orders regarding FP & BTE, get licence, report the remaining order, make forecasts) - Product buying related tasks (input information regarding invoice, devit and credit) - Data calculation regarding buying tasks (invoices, buying lists, consolidate buying information, deal with mismach information) - Reporting tasks regarding buying (MR Form Purchasing、SMI delivery performance tracking, PVO report
· Manage, supervise and execute the following tasks (20%) - check the inventory control, check the difference between the record and actual, report them - plan and propose the excess inventories to local organization and global - create and report the regular procurement-related information - create and report the regular procurement related KPIs - create and report the necessary inventory-related information - check operation related reports - manage suppliers' consignment inventories and report them
· Manage, supervise and execute the following import & export-related tasks (20%) - return (export) all defective products, parts, accessories, and equipment - return (export) all excess repair parts - direct all process of customs clearance
· Responds to the needs of the RA department when quality-related issues arise. (10%) - Response to purchase information of the product when a quality issue occurs (Invoice, BL, LOT, SN, TP) - Request global credit according to the response plan
· Manage, supervise and execute the following suppliers management related tasks (5%) - confirm the payment conditions - confirm the DAMEX check - check and manage all contracts - update masters regarding suppliers
· Manage, supervise and execute the following cost cut measures related tasks (5%) - check price list, ask estimations - input cost-cutting results into the Cost Saving Tool, report them to global HQ - decide the buying prices
· Manage, supervise and execute the following budget-related tasks (5%) - plan and administer the expense budget - plan and administer the buying budget - plan and administer the inventory counts
· Collaborate with the PM department for orders related to new product launches. (5%) - Collaborate with PMs related to product production discontinuation - Proceed with product order when establishing the first Forecast in PM
• University Degree
• Professional experience
- Management skills - Strong English communication skill - Knowledge regarding the customs clearance - Knowledge regarding the quality control and medical equipment related laws - Advanced OA skill (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Years of Relevant Experience - Over 8 years
: over 3 years experience regarding inventory control : over 3 years experience regarding import & export processes : over 2 years experience regarding procurement jobs