Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
A perfect store from the layout, merchandising, environment, a standardized process from the greeting to the successful conclusion of the consultation, a professional dispenser from the look, behaviour and talks can provide the excellent shopper experience to consumer, If the consumer feels that he or she is being treated attentively, he or she will have positive memories of the shopping experience, will be happy to come back, will bring his or her friends, relatives to come, will generate more sales for the retail stores. The core responsibility of the Retail Excellence Training Manager is to define the key factors that impact consumer to select stores, to purchase at stores, to stay with stores, then offer systematic retail excellence training to help retail store identify the targeted consumers, better serve the consumers, maintain the consumers.
- Build up the instore operation guideline to standardize the in-store operation
- Develop and deliver training courses for distributors to improve retail business
- Assist the retailer to maximize consumer value for the business through upselling and retention Initiate retail program to enhance retail capability
- Based on the understanding of consumers’ purchase journey, develop the Standard Operation Guideline for retail stores to identify the consumer, to serve the consumer, to maintain the consumer, ultimately to improve the retail business.
- Develop and deliver the expected training courses by fully understanding the pain points of retail stores.
- Timely track the training results to measure the effectiveness.
- Encourage and collect feedback from participants for further optimization on process, on training content...etc.
- Identify a suitable platform and mechanism of training to ensure high participation rates.
- Localize the training protocol and training material from the global team.
- Deliver TTT courses to leverage internal training resources.
- Create a dashboard to track the performance of retail stores, ensuring a healthy retail development.
- Initiate retail programs to continuously improve the retail competency of in-store staff. Manage 3rd party training agencies effectively.