Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
A perfect store will provide excellent shopper experience by influencing consumers by pleasant merchandising,
standardized operation process, professional dispenser. If the consumer feels that he or she is being treated
attentively, he or she will have positive memories of the shopping experience, will be happy to come back, will
bring his or her friends, relatives to come, will generate more sales for the retail stores.
The core responsibility of the Sr. Retail Excellence Trainer is to define the key factors that impact consumer to
select stores, to purchase at stores, to stay with stores, then develop and deliver the basic level retail excellence
training for external distributors (store owner and/or dispenser) to improve retail business.
Moreover, how to operate in-store business from the people management, financial management, consumer
management… the Sr. Retail Excellence Trainer is expected to bring advanced level training for external
distributors to expand retail business. Ultimately, the satisfaction and the retention on WSA from them will be
enhanced significantly via frequent knowledge and skill transferring.
• Build up the instore operation guideline to standardize the in-store operation
• Develop and deliver training courses for external clients to improve and expand their retail business
• Initiate retail program to build up the consistent connection with external clients
• Create working process and tools to ensure the effective implementation
• Develop and deliver the TTT courses to coach sales to be consultants