Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
As a global leader, WS Audiology continues to pioneer the use of technology to help people with hearing loss enjoy the sounds that make life wonderful. Our teams strive to create and deliver innovative products , with a common purpose in mind – to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
Finance is one key pillar that works closely across all departments in order to sustain and drive growth for the company. We are looking for a Commercial Controller to join the team,
You will specifically be expected to:
▪ AR overdue management, including track AR overdue in time, resolve AR overdue, reduce
company's credit risk
▪ Sale contracts management and risk control, including sales contract draft, track and archive,
ensure the accuracy of sales contract process
▪ Customer site equipment delivery control and management, including deliver equipment and
accessories to customer timely, track equipment and accessories’ inventory, annual inventory
control, ensure safety of company assets
▪ Customer rebate control, including deal with customers’ rebate timely, ensure ERP and golden
tax system accurately
▪ Commercial process control and improvement, including process automation, Improve work
efficiency, ensure compliance of workflow
▪ Other tasks assigned by superior.
The successful candidate will be a proven experience in driving business in a changing and dynamic environment is preferred. S/he will be communicative self-starter who focusses on qualitative implementation and utilization of commercial control processes and tools that benefit the business.
▪ Bachelor degree in finance, international trade or related major;
▪ 3+ years commercial control experience in an international finance team;
▪ Experience from complex business matrixes and managing demanding stakeholders and delivering on their expectations ;
▪ Experience in consolidating, managing and analyzing complex data sets to help understand, identify and drive finance actions ;
▪ Good communication and project management skill, results-oriented, excellent analytical, logical and systematic.