Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
At WS Audiology, Information Technology forms the lynchpin of businesses the world over and success can often rest squarely on its shoulders. We are chiefly concerned with aligning our objectives with the company’s goal, establishing governance, managing risk, and constantly seeking for performance excellence. We are delivery-focused, ensuring that our organization successfully turns inputs to outputs in an efficient manner.
We are recruiting a IT Quality System Analyst. This job contributes to WSA success by establishing, sustaining, driving, and monitoring IT & Corporate Quality Assurance processes and practices. Specific area of controls includes but not limited to overseeing of application and system requirement specification, development of test activities through the Software Development Life Cycle. Provides leadership and consultancy in quality assurance methodology and ensuring compliance with a variety of regulatory requirements and internal IT quality assurance and change management objectives. Takes part in assessment and establishment of tools and processes for automated test tools.
- Manages the quality assurance activities for IT projects, ERP and MES upgrades and change management, with sustainment throughout the software development/configuration and test phases
- Manage stakeholders across QMS and IT department, provide status report information, escalates issues and problems demanding management attention and resolution. Periodically generates the mandatory compliance reports (monthly, quarterly, etc) as mandated by various compliance guidelines
- Ensures requirements and design artifacts undergo reviews to proactively validate appropriate applicability, accuracy, feasibility, usability, clarify and testability
- Take ownership in working together with the stakeholders to prepares artifacts, evidence and documents with the help of various stakeholders to meet periodic regulatory audit requirements (e.g. FDA, TUV, GMP, ISO, Deloitte, etc)
- Define and maintain IT policy, SOPs, Work Instructions as part of the overall IT and QMS compliance framework. Ensure that the processes of ex-Widex and ex-Sivantos are well integrated with other IT service processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or quality assurance
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Quality Assurance and/or Change Release Management background in software requirements, development and/or testing activities will be advantageous
- Comfortable working with people from various level of management, from operational and working level to senior management level
- Able to work alone and with minimum supervision/guidance
- Track record as contributor in providing quality assurance and/or change management support in an analyst/specialist capacity
- Working experience in global international company with multicultural people, dealing with people from diverse cultural background and cross-border team
- Project management and change management skills.