This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Demand Planner (or Supply Chain Analyst) who wants to make a difference in the demand planning process for our Hearing Aids & Accessories. You will be responsible for leading effective and timely communication with our sales companies (affiliates) and stakeholders to understand the market, products, and any factor impacting the sales behaviors and translating these into accurate forecasting within the organization, ensure optimal inventory levels and reach expected service requirements from our customers/affiliates.
The aim is to ensure forecasting incorporating business intelligence and information gathered from sales companies, marketing, finance, and other sources; The role is responsible for developing and executing short and long-term demand and inventory plans with accuracy to ensure service levels and enable the company budget expectations.
In addition to forecasting activities, it is expected for the role to identify process & automation opportunities and a continuous improvement mindset, to ensure stability, progression, and effectiveness on the day-to-day operation.
- Drive Global Demand planning and S&OP process, ensure communication with stakeholders to understand/share future requirements, and timely look after risks & opportunities that may affect the hearing aid products. Being able to influence and understand detailed behavior at country and product level as well as understanding guidelines of Sales budgets and forecasts.
- Forecast future consumption (sell-in) for 12 Months visibility per Sales Company (country) & item level for Sales companies, based on statistical analysis, stakeholders’ inputs (consensus FC), and stock holdings at affiliate site or distribution center - Create and maintain forecast models at multiple levels.
- Analyze global demand behavior, trends, outliers, bias, accuracy vs previous projections, budgets, sales forecasts, etc.
- Identify opportunities on stock holdings and control inventory levels with sale companies and distribution centers.
- Understand New Project Launches and requirements for hearing aids according to the product launch plan.
- Understand End of Life plan and apply transitions into forecasts according to marketing and country plans.
What we're looking for?
- 5 years of working experience in analyzing big data and forecasting sales demand using Excel and statistical tools
- Knowledge in integrated supply chain systems, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience in Microsoft PowerBI is a plus.
- Understanding of forecast models and methods, supply chain processes and practices. Knowledge and expertise in business statistics preferred
You have a supply chain process and practices understanding and knowledge of how to handle large amounts of data and handle complex issues. You have a relentless drive for impact, you proactively take lead on driving tasks, and you can lead yourself and others. You possess good communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills, working with global stakeholders
Join us and be part of our Supply Chain Management Team!
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.