Are you a self-starter superstar who likes a challenge? How about a team player with a positive attitude and attention to detail? Would working in a GREAT work environment with NO nights or weekends interest you? How about a chance to earn some BONUS money every month?
If this sounds like you, great! Because that’s exactly the sort of person we’re looking for: a motivated, dynamic individual who’s ready to work with the best!
At bloom hearing specialists we operate a global network of hearing stores, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly the best people. We have a track record of offering and actively supporting progressive career pathways to our employees to grow and develop in the pathway of your choice.
About the role:
You will be the first point of contact in the bloom™ customer journey and provide exceptional customer service each day.
In addition to this, you will be involved in the general administration of the clinic including; appointment booking and claims management; reception duties; invoicing; processing and filing documents; minor hearing aid repairs and promotional activities to promote your clinic.
As the all important face of your clinic, it will be your responsibility to ensure a positive experience for all of our customers.
In addition to your motivation and desire to helping customers, you will need:
- Prior experience delivering high quality customer service, in a retail or allied health environment.
- Competence in the Microsoft Office suite and the have ability to pick up new programs with ease (zendesk experience would be advantageous)
- A proven track record in managing priorities within a busy environment
- High attention to detail with a solid administration background and a strong team player
- A positive and team orientated attitude with the ability to work autonomously
In addition to the above, will be your commitment to being part of the bloom™ customer journey according to the bloom™ values of Courteous, Smart and Open.
This role is part time, 30 hours per week (4 days).