Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- Execute inspection according to customer requirements, relevant WI and TS. Record the quality status in relevant product history records and with a test stamp or signature according to the products’ inspection status. Update the order status in relevant system if needed.
- Ensure to operate test equipment, test tools correctly and fill in related maintenance and calibration records. Report to team leader/supervisor or engineer in case abnormal status occurs to ensure the system runs smoothly.
- Comply the rules of company and keep the work environment tidy and quiet.
- Study and improve the inspection skills continuously for better understanding and meeting customer requirements.
- Work hard to achieve the cycle time requirement.
- Safe-keep QC stamps and prevent from misusing.
- Perform other tasks assigned by superior.