Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our retail business, bloom Hearing Specialists, are a key part of this global organisation, with an uncompromising approach to innovation.
We listen to and work closely with professionals and users alike as we overcome hearing loss. We operate within a global network of hearing clinics, equipped with the latest technology and most importantly, the best people.
About the role:
As a key member of the ANZ Finance team based in Port Melbourne, the Financial Accountant will provide transactional support to the business, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information to the local business and Global Finance team monthly.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the Financial Accountant will provide support day to day to the Finance Manager, the team and ANZ business including the provision of timely advice, information, reports, and any other data required by management to make informed decisions.
You will embrace the WS Audiology values in all aspects of your position and be rewarded by making a profound difference to our customer’s lives.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- CPA/CA or professional accounting qualification is essential
- Experience working in a large finance team
- Preferably have experience in working with a shared service centre
- Advanced MS Excel skills is essential, other MS Office programs preferable
- Experience in the use of Navision would be preferable, but not essential
- Experience in providing stakeholder service support
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in improving processes
- Analytical mindset: including proven ability to problem solve and investigate unusual or irregular transactions and balances.
If this sounds like the sort of role you’d love to get your teeth stuck into – then please click the apply now button.
In addition to the above, will be your commitment to being part of the bloom™ hearing customer journey according to the WSA values of Going Beyond Together, Pioneering for Better Solutions and Passion for Impact.
We appreciate you investing your time and efforts applying for this role. We’ll do the same by responding to your application.