As a global leader, WS Audiology continues to pioneer the use of technology to help people with hearing loss enjoy the sounds that make life wonderful. Our teams strive to create and deliver innovative products , with a common purpose in mind – to unlock human potential by making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life.
WSA is seeking for a Buyer to join our global sales and operations planning team, part of our Supply Chain function. This role will be based in our operations site in Philippines. You will be responsible to perform purchasing, materials planning and control to meet our production requirements.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Analyse MRP, procure materials, expedite/reschedule orders from approved suppliers to support production and spare parts requirements.
- Monthly review of consignment level and timely adjustment to meet production needs.
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure availability of consignment stocks
- Monitor and control purchase receipt to meet production requirements timely
- Monitor and control purchases to ensure compliance to materials planning guidelines.
- Address issues on slow moving and obsolete parts in order to meet inventory targets/policy.
- Review inventory, open orders and coordinate any network called-for to minimize obsolescence
- Review and address performance measurement with selected suppliers assigned
- Monitor Time-to-Market to support ramp up for launch
- Prepare monthly reports
The successful candidate will be an experienced individual, preferably working in the manufacturing or 3PL/4PL environment. You will have proven capability in supply planning, focusing on materials planning / purchasing, with excellent communication skills to engage stakeholders.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Operations and/or Business
- Minimum 4 year of working experience in procurement/purchasing in handling orders and purchasing related jobs
- Able to handle complex issues and large amount of data, with experience in efficient capture, consolidation and analysis of reports, with a planning focus. Using Excel and statistical tools, in mid- to large-scale international organization.
- Industry experience in manufacturing, distribution, 3PL will be highly preferred.
- Experience in import purchase route, sea shipment and international delivery arrangements will be advantageous
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel