Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
- On all orders, process cards and other items from all over the production line of pictures left at the end. Ensure the integrity of the photo information.
- Delivery orders and maintenance orders for Daily hearing aids.
- Responsible for packing the ITE new product: check the HA information, accurately put the specific accessories required by packing list, and print the relevant documents and warranty cards. Correct identification and proper packing. Make the product conform to the packing requirement.
- Responsible for packing the repaired or remake HA / Earmold: check the HA information and properly pack it. Make the product conform to the packing requirement.
- The packing of Daily HA/letters/marketing material/equipment/other goods, delivery to express company in time, make sure the effective handover.
- To keep the better discipline/safer operation / better cleaning workshop
- To keep the better discipline/safer operation / better cleaning workshop.
- Comply with the company regulations related with EHS.
- If necessary, assist working with other function.