Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Internship period :
- Min 6 months (full-time)
- Please include your availability in your resume/application
The Role : Some of your daily tasks are :
- Generating insightful reports based on data aggregation, analysis, and visualization
- Working jointly with other cross-functional teams as Finance and IT to enhance existing reports
- Supporting the development and preparation of a monthly reporting dashboard in Power BI
- Providing ad hoc business analyses and structured reports as baseline for decision making
- Exploring improvements for existing reports and key indicator tracking
What are we looking for?
- Masters Degree or higher with Engineering / Computer Science / Business school / Finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Power Query, Power BI
- Ability to execute tasks in structured and fast manner with a good understanding of numbers and certain IT affinity
- Resilience, high energy, and a ‘can-do' attitude
- Location : Singapore