Our global R&D powerhouse as well as an innovation leader with approximately 900 specialists and abundant resources to further accelerate innovation of hearing instruments and tailored solutions including by leveraging its leading digital platform. We provide world’s first leading innovations in audiology, signal processing, electrical and mechanical engineering, material and computer science, and more.
We are steadily looking for talent from all over the world to join our team. You will make breakthroughs with your never-give-up attitude. There are plenty of options to develop and invent, be successful, and change the world for the better.
We are now looking for a Senior/ Wireless System Integration Engineer to join our wireless team. You will work as a key member to integrate wireless solution for our hearing aid devices by working closely with our platform and integration team. This role will report to the manager, wireless system integration team.
Design and Development
- Will work on RF, NFMI or future Wireless technologies like UWM etc
- Will work as a Key Member in WSI-SG (Wireless System Integration-Singapore) team to design, develop and integrate the wireless solutions in our 'best-in class' hearing aids
- Will work on research area of design, simulate and develop new RF/MI Antenna concepts for all form factors of WSA Hearing Aids
- Will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Mechanical Engineering, Electro Acoustic, Rechargeable Systems and Global Wireless Teams
Test and Measurements
- Evaluate various measurement techniques, Test Concepts and strategize to quantify RF performance in R&D Labs and Mass production Test Systems
- Evaluate technical work packages based on 'Quality', 'Cost' and 'time' as three main parameters in project management activities
- Provide technical resolutions in the product development issues
- To become subject matter expert in Wireless Integration
- A University Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- 3 to 8 years of experience in Simulation Tools and Wireless Design experience
- A good understanding of the theory of electromagnetic fields and its application for Microwave and RF components, especially NFMI Technologies, RF/Bluetooth Low Energy Technologies and Wireless Power Transfer technologies
- Excellent root cause analysis, Hands-On debugging skills using RF/Wireless equipment like SA, VNA, DSO et cetera
- Inquisitive and independent with strong communication and organizational skills to work across cross-country teams
- Advanced knowledge in CST / HFSS
- Basic understanding in Matlab, Python, C#.
Candidate with a good foundation and passion in NFMI, RF and Wireless Power Transfer with entry level working experience will also be considered.