At WS Audiology, Advanced Engineering plays an extremely crucial role, acting as a pathfinder between R&D and Manufacturing. We accelerate technology of hearing instruments and tailored solutions to tackle complex engineering systems, bridging innovation and final product by leveraging on our clearsighted strategic planning procedures.
We are hiring Senior Test Development Engineer.
- Establish and integrate testing systems and software for products
- Visualize, design, and develop creative and innovative software solutions to fulfill business and test requirements
- Design and develop creative test solution covering software and hardware interfacing
- Designs and implements software solutions: C, C++, C#, WPF, .NET Core
- Work with the product owner to influence the strategy for the next wave of product/ service features and system capabilities, identifying the best way to deliver capabilities
- Work with cross-functional teams across all levels and seniority to ensure consistent and good quality delivery
- Work with suppliers to develop, maintain and improve test systems to meet production needs when necessary
- Test debugging and development of test algorithm to solve engineering and test issues at software and hardware level
- Examine existing systems, identifying flaws, and creating solutions to improve production test methodology and effectiveness
- Provide technical support to other departments on testing aspects
- Document, verify and validate testing systems, software and products
- Create test specifications to ensure consistency in the testing of the Products are met
- Supervise work of Technician.
- University Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Software or related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in testing / manufacturing environment
- Experience in electronic circuitry and functional tests
- Strong initiative towards resolving test related issues
- Software knowledge - Strong in C, C++, C#, WPF, .NET Core.