Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Internship period :
- Min 6 months (full-time & able to start in Jan/Feb 2022)
- Please include your availability in your resume/application
The Role : Some of your daily tasks are :
- Student will actively support and be involved in development and evaluation of conformal coatings for hearing aids developed in WS Audiology.
- The work involves (1) Literature Review, (2) Sourcing for suitable conformal coating samples, (3) Prototyping (4) Testing.
- Student will need to support in ad-hoc reliability testing and verification testing.
- Student may need to support in ad-hoc evaluation of product-related issues.
What are we looking for?
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering
- Willingness to learn and proactive in learning
- Strong critical and creative thinking skills
- Location : Singapore