At WS Audiology, Information Technology forms the lynchpin of businesses the world over and success can often rest squarely on its shoulders. We are chiefly concerned with aligning our objectives with the company’s goal, establishing governance, managing risk, and constantly seeking for performance excellence. We are delivery-focused, ensuring that our organization successfully turns inputs to outputs in an efficient manner.
There is a need to look for a skilled and dedicated Financial Planning & Portfolio Lead to join our IT Programs and Projects function to be the key driving force behind our constant business growth. Reporting back to our VP Programs & Projects, the incumbent will support the overall IT function for Financial Planning and Administration activities, as well as Programs & Projects in daily activities centered around Portfolio Management.
- Contribute to IT cost controlling activities
- Analyze costs and highlight any updates by evaluating, analyzing and reporting appropriate data points as compared to budget / forecast
- Assist in the budget process and prepare forecast proposal, reports
- Organize and collate data using MS Excel and PowerBI
- Develop and implement data analysis, collection to optimize data efficiency and quality
- Support project portfolio activities
- Coordinate input and report data accurately. Conduct analysis for deviations
- Prepare Portfolio reports
- Prepare/Validate business cases
- Coordinate ad-hoc projects within P&P
Tools & Governance:
- Responsible for the P&P tools implementation and maintenance
- Responsible for the Project Management Governance
- University Degree in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Excels, PowerPoint, PowerBI, and/or Thinkcell, Smartsheet
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT / Business Analyst / Consulting background will have an advantage
- Basic understanding of financial principles.