Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Internship period :
- Min 6 months (full-time & able to start asap)
- Please include your availability in your resume/application
The Role : Dynamic Process Engineering (ECM - Electronics Component Manufacturing)
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Student will actively support and involve in Product / Process Yield Improvement Activities for medical devices (Hearing Aid / Amplifier).
- Conduct process (SMT ~ Automation Processes) optimization experiments, analyze the results and Process Troubleshooting.
- Support on ECM Project such as Kaizen and Process Capability Improvements.
- Facilitate and monitor Trial Runs at SMT to Automation process.
- Support in maintaining Process Document and Work Instructions.
- Student may need to support in ad-hoc evaluation of product/quality-related issues.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics or equivalent Engineering Field
- Basic soldering skills
- Familiar with 3D/CAD software.
- Willingness to learn and proactive in learning.
- Keen in hands-on activities (i.e soldering, performing measurement).
- Independent, problem solver and strong analytical skills.
- Location : Singapore