Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Internship period :
- Jul to Dec 2022
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application
The Role :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Test and measure Wireless Systems in Signia Hearing Aids
- Perform RF Audio Streaming Wearing Tests using iPhones and Android Phones
- Investigating Wireless issue along with Staff/Senior/Engineers in the team
- Documentation work
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, we are looking for a self-driven Engineering Student Intern to bring our Product development and experience to another level.
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Global exposure and opportunity
- Technical skills such as Wireless Systems (mainly NFMI, Bluetooth, RF Antenna) engineering design and development, technical evaluation, prototyping, testing and validation etc
- Transferable skills such as problem solving, critical thinking, planning and organization, collaboration and teamwork