Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 1.7 billion.
Internship period :
- July to Dec 2022
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application
- Kindly provide your academic transcript
Specific Responsibilities :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Work on Technical Evaluation for Rechargeable hardware
- To work on charging related components, to form a holistic charging system
- To assist engineers in engineering tasks, such as benchmarking, measurements, and data analysis
- To train in using various tools, software and measuring equipment, e.g. Spectrum and Impedance Analyzer
- Hands-on investigative and benchmarking works, to evaluate charging technologies’ performance for Hearing Aids
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, we are looking for a self-driven Engineering student to bring our product development and experience to another level.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Global exposure and opportunity
- Passionate in design of electronics
- Keen in hands-on building hardware, firmware and performing measurement
- Candidates with academic project experience in battery, power management, IOT or embedded hardware are welcome