Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Internship period :
- Min 6 months (full-time & able to start asap)
- Please include your availability in your resume/application
The Role :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Develop performance measurement cockpit using Power BI for operations. Operation KPI’s include Delivery performance/Quality/TAT
- Gather and Analyze date available from various system sources , evaluate how the data can be structured to create KPI dashboard
- Create relevant operation documentation. Example : describe how the data is gathered and used to publish the reports
- Participate in Operations Project as needed
What are we looking for?
- Degree in IT/Computer Science and/or Supply Chain discipline
- Data warehousing/ Data Mining/ Big Data
- Exposure to tools like Power BI, EXCEL cubes, or any order BI tools
- Location : Singapore