Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
· Design and implement WSA China Annual Learning and Development Plan in WSA China across all legal entities.
· Deploy, localize, and implement the WSA Group Talent Management Strategy and actions in WSA China across all legal entities.
· Oversee WSA China Employee Engagement Activities, and ensure its’ smoothly implemented. Learning and Development _ 70% workload:
· Generate and implement WSA China Annual Learning and Development Plan, including L&D programs/ activities, timeline, and budget
· Work with HRBPs to understand learning and development needs from various departments and provide suitable solutions. Including but not limited to:
a) Design and implement Learning framework
b) Define organizational capability improvement needs and design/implement improvement programs. E.g. Leadership program, field sales capability excellence program, etc.
c) Generate and implement Annual Learning calendar
· Take lead of learning & development projects, including designing and developing contents, delivering and facilitating workshops.
· In charge of “WSA China Internal Trainer Programs”, further build-up internal trainers’ team and enhance their training design/delivery capability.
· Monitor L&D KPI, evaluate L&D effectiveness and take continuities improvement actions to drive L&D excellence
· Manage and execute the full training cycle, including needs collection & analysis, training curriculum build-up, training delivery and feedback evaluation.
· Maintain the learning & development related policies and regulations.
Talent Management _ 20% workload:
· Deploy, localize, and implement the WSA Group Talent Management Strategy and actions in WSA China across all legal entities. Key focus areas are:
a) Talent Review & Succession Plan
b) Talent Development, including young talent program
Others _ 10% workload: