Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
- HR Business Partnership with O2O Business, delivering people solutions to support the business priorities; Plans, Organise, Directs and Manages all the HR activities in O2O Business.
- Key focus on provides HR total solution to drive efficiency & excellence on Organisation, Capability and Culture among O2O Business
· Closely partnership with O2O Business to diagnose the HR challenges and/or opportunities, and provide the total HR solution, advisory and daily support. Key focus area is:
a) Org-design and workforce planning (including job grading)
b) Talent Acquisition Activities and Employer Branding projects
c) Incentive Bonus Scheme and KPI setting
d) Employee Performance management and Annual Compensation Planning process
e) Employee Life-cycle management, including manage the Employee Relationship Cases.
f) Organizational capability improvement projects
g) Leadership programs and Talent management programs
h) Career development program
i) Coach and facilitate the People Managers to bring the best HR solution to their employees
j) WSA China Value deployment and Employee Engagement
· Work as a role model to demonstrate WSA value behaviours as well as compliance to Company Policies.
· Work with the WSA China HR CoE teams to ensure the HR regular programs, initiatives and guidelines are rolled out in the O2O Business as appropriate.
· Lead and implement the Organisational Development and Annual Workforce Planning to make sure to achieve finance budget target for O2O Business
· Provide HR consultancy and solution to O2O Business to ensure manage the change and transition smoothly on needs basis.
· Ensure all the budgeted vacancies are fulfilled by the right talent on time. Handle the recruitment activities independently.
· Provide HR advisory to O2O Business stakeholders to drive high performance team. Provide daily coaching to People Manger on employee performance management, including managing the Employee Relationship cases properly.
· Provide support on disciplinary and grievance matters. Provide HR support for formal investigations as required.
· Develop and drive people solution and action on talent attraction, retention, and development within O2O Business
· In partnership with key stakeholders to develop a HR solution on building strong talent pipeline for relevant business areas through utilizing talent map, succession plan and talent development. Lead deployment of the annual Talent Review & Succession Planning cycle.
· In partnership with O2O Business stakeholders and HR COE functions to initiate and implement improvement actions by using Employee Engagement Survey Results.
Lead or support any other ad-hoc WSA China HR projects by request.