Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
- Design the hearing aid housing according to the working instructions.
- Responsible for analyzing difficult case during shell design, and communicating with customer service team if necessary.
- Assist the engineers to deal with the complaints about the comfortable capability of HA shell and technical support.
- Responsible for the writing and inspection of QMS records to ensure that the production site, production activities and records meet GMP requirements.
- Maintain good 5S status in responsibility area.
- Comply with Company EHS rules and regulations.
- Perform other tasks assigned by superiors.