Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care, and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
To deliver on our purpose to make a wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional, passionate, and purpose-driven team player in our Technical Project Management team.
You will be part of our Research & Development team and here you will join other Project Managers in leading the development of our new hearing aids and their new features. You will lead all phases from design and implementation to qualification and launch.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage Hearing Aid development projects with R&D cross-functional engineering teams, Operations, Quality, Marketing, and others
- Lead and ensure assigned projects are delivered according to the time plan, cost, budget, and quality
- Perform periodic reports on project status to the project stakeholders and senior management
New Product Introduction
- Ensure the smooth design transfer transition from product development to manufacturing
- Manage and ensure sufficient materials are planned to support pilot production and initial production ramp
- Productivity & Efficiency. Propose and implement improvement measures on Project Management and NPI
The successful candidate will be a Project Manager with capability and expertise in project management, preferably in international/global environment. You have a business mindset to drive engineering project teams to achieve business goals, good communication, and interpersonal skills to motivate and drive functional teams to work together across geographies.
- Bachelor or Post Graduate Degree in Engineering or any relevant fields
- 5 – 8 years of project and project management experience, preferably working on medical device or consumer electronics projects
- Knowledge and expertise working on AGILE framework, having good understanding on PLM and SCM processes
Join us and be part of our Research & Development Team!
WSAudiology Singapore is one of our two head offices and a major manufacturing and R&D hub, employing more than 1,300 people across a variety of functions. Here, we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art behind-the-ear hearing aid devices. We value your career and personal development by ensuring that you are equipped with skills for success.