Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are hiring a Tooling Engineer within our R&D function.
- Provide new tool concept, technical support and solution for new product development.
- Technical guidance for fore-front project and existing part design improvement which are related to tooling
- Coordinate and monitor molding tool fabrication progress, molding testing, FA sample and part measurement with local supplier
- Troubleshoot and resolve tooling & molding issues
- Maintain tooling documents in Agile
- Technical Support to SCM (tooling related, molding cost saving, productivity for quality parts & New supplier sourcing and development lead by procurement)
- Support conceptual work of Core Architecture Team Tooling Training and guidance to R&D Industrialize Team.
- Up to 2 years of experience in leading mold design / mold making / tooling project management
- Experience in plastic / rubber / metal parts
- Experience in secondary process, spray painting and other cosmetic process
- Experience in using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software (Creo, Solid work, etc)
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Degree / Plastic Engineering or other related discipline
We also welcome entry level engineers to apply to this role.