Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in innovating better solutions to assist people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Our global R&D powerhouse as well as an innovation leader with approximately 900 specialists and abundant resources to further accelerate innovation of hearing instruments and tailored solutions including by leveraging its established digital platform. We provide world’s first leading innovations in audiology, signal processing, electrical and mechanical engineering, material and computer science, and more.
We are steadily looking for specialist from all over the world to join our team. You will make breakthroughs with your never-give-up attitude. There are plenty of options to develop and invent, be effective, and change the world for the better.
We are now hiring 2 new Mechanical Engineers to bolster our R&D Industrialize team.
Design Engineer for new Hearing Aid projects:
- Design, develop, validate and implement new technologies / concepts for Hearing Aids
- Create and maintain BOM
Product Maintenance and support:
- Performs technical analysis related to process / design problems
- Supervise and follow up on support activates (Trial runs, FA approval, etc) for timely processing of ECRs / ECOs
Design Engineer for new Forefront projects:
- Lead Forefront project to ensure enhancement of technology for future hearing aid generations
- Perform forefront ideas/concepts with suppliers and / or Institutions
- Perform cost saving activities in redesign of high runner products/processes and purchases-to-make
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines
- Experience in product design
- Knowledgeable in plastic, rubber, PCB & sheet metal design
- Understanding of plastic injection , tooling and Product Development Cycles will have be advantageous
- Familiar with Computer Aided Design software (ProE / Wildfire / CREO et cetera)
- Agile for Design & Development Documentation
- Basic experience in ePLM / PDM systems is desirable
We welcome entry level engineers to apply to this role.