WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Are you passionate about providing good customer service? Do you want to work with products that are technologically leading and make a real difference to the customer? If yes, we can offer you a position as a Customer Service Executive, and be part of our SEA Customer Service Team providing proactive, quality customer service for our customers in SEA.
- Order management: Process order, liaise with internal stakeholders on stock availability, shipment preparation, invoicing and shipment arrangement with forwarder
- Customer Support: Attend to customer enquiries on orders, repairs, product availability
- Stock replenishment: Ensure stocks are replenished on time to support customer orders
- Operation reports generation and analysis
- Handle ad-hoc projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply China, Logistics or related disciplines
- Experience of working in a customer service department and are used to providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge in Inventory Planning will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in LC (Letter of Credit) and COO (Country of Origin) is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Words
- Self-motivated, meticulous and organized personality.
WSAudiology Singapore is one of our two head offices and a major manufacturing and R&D hub, employing more than 1,300 people across a variety of functions. Here, we develop and manufacture state-of-the-art behind-the-ear hearing aid devices. We value your career and personal development by ensuring that you are equipped with skills for success.
Join us and be part of our SEA Customer Service Team today!