Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
- Execute inspection according to customer requirements, relevant WI and TS. Record the quality status in relevant product history records and with a test stamp or signature according to the products’ inspection status. Update the order status in relevant system if needed.
- Ensure to operate test equipment, test tools correctly and fill in related maintenance and calibration records. Report to team leader/supervisor or engineer in case abnormal status occurs to ensure the system runs smoothly.
- Comply the rules of company and keep the work environment tidy and quiet.
- Study and improve the inspection skills continuously for better understanding and meeting customer requirements.
- Work hard to achieve the cycle time requirement.
- Safe-keep QC stamps and prevent from misusing.
- Perform other tasks assigned by superior.