You’ve studied for what seems like forever and now you’re excited to begin your clinical career and actually start helping people. If only you had a crystal ball, to see into the future and help you choose the right employer to kick start your audiology career. Never fear! Peek into the future with us, as we share what life will look like with bloom hearing specialists on our Graduate Program.
- Prepare for tomorrow with your individually assigned supervisor, reviewing clients’ cases for the day.
- Reflect on the client you just met, where you got their case history, and found out all about their listening needs. It was a great experience to perform otoscopy, an audiogram, and speech testing. Seeing the look on your client’s face when you helped them with their Sound Experience, priceless.
- Be supported through the recommendation of the right solution with a great discussion with your supervisor. It’s so good having someone on hand to confirm and sometimes challenge your thinking.
- You managed to check off your clinical hours and learnings, as part of your internship - you’re making real progress, it feels great!
- Participate in a clinic team meeting to make sure team communication is on point and the appointment book has the team set up for success.
- Have had a check in call with your supportive Regional Business Manager
- You engaged in a video call with all your fellow Grads to share challenges and successes.
- You’ve completed a number of online learning modules, learnt more about current and future products and honed your customer service skills.
- You have celebrated the success of the clinic based on client evaluation of their interactions with us and financial success of the clinic.
- Before you know it, your first year will be done. You’ve made lifelong friends, it’s been a time of growth, triumph, and accomplishment.
At bloom hearing specialists, we love what we do, and we are after people who feel the same way.
Please note: Locations are available throughout Australia (Albury, Maitland and Toowoomba)
We appreciate you investing your time and efforts applying for this role. We’ll do the same by responding to your application.
WSA/bloom hearing is committed to complying to all government directions, guidance and mandates in relation to COVID-19. Therefore, as a condition of employment, all current and new employees will be expected to meet the relevant vaccination mandate (or provide evidence of an immunisation medical exemption) for their state and position category.