This is a great opportunity for an experienced Clinical or Research Audiologist who wants to make a difference and work as a key member to optimize and verify solutions for our hearing aids system by working closely within our R&D team. You will report to the Manager, Audiology, responsible to deliver best-in-class audiological performance for the Hearing Aids, their Accessories, and Fitting Software.
The selected candidate will work on
- Verification and validation of the audiological performance of products under development (hearing aids, accessories, and fitting software)
- Development, execution, and coordination of audiological tests of new products
- Planning, execution, and coordination of perceptual studies with subjects
- Training and supporting the multi-disciplinary team on audiological topics
The ideal candidate will be an Audiologist (or hearing care professional) with a good knowledge of audiology and demonstrate technical and clinical understanding and expertise in fitting hearing aids. This role will allow candidates to be exposed to working in an international environment, with cross-functional teams across geographies.
- Masters/Degree in Audiology
- 2-3 years of experience as a Clinical or Research Audiologist
- Solid and demonstrable audiological knowledge
- Debugging, problem-solving, and statistical analysis skills
- Genuine interest in understanding hearing aid solutions and features from a technical perspective
- Good communication abilities in written and spoken English
- An open-minded team-oriented person ready to join the intercultural team
- Proficient in MS Office as well as any hearing aids fitting software
WSAudiology Singapore is one of our two head offices and a major manufacturing and R&D hub, employing more than 1,300 people across a variety of functions. Here, we design and develop innovative behind-the-ear hearing solutions. We value your career and personal development by ensuring that you are equipped with skills for success.
Join us and be part of our Research & Development Audiology team today!
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.