Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are hiring a Manager, Government Business to expand our partnership with local institution.
- Use prospecting tools to research, identify and generate new business opportunities in Government Ministries / Departments/ PSUs
- Connect with the decision makers at target department / ministries that are involved in a buying decision
- Map and nurture relationship with Customers, Consultants and Partners in the region
- Identify the opportunities at the inception phase and position solutions in opportunity and enabling pre-RFP specking
- Create opportunities based on solutions with prospective departments that delivers value to them and nurture the opportunity to closure
- Qualify RFP against an established criteria and work with the sales engineering team to prepare value propositions and proposals
- Giving presentation and arranging demonstration of the products to different
government departments and stakeholders
- Revenue Generation from New Businesses
- Participate in Business Plan and execute the strategy to expand business in the assigned geography / Vertical
- Achieve quarterly and yearly targets of given revenue quota.
- Post-graduate in any field from a reputed university. (An MBA would be added advantage)
- Computer proficiency – Basic understanding of computer science, advanced excel or higher
- Minimum 8+ years of sales experience of selling medical equipment in State Govt
Ministries / PSU / Departments / Institutes
- Experience of working with Government departments / State PSUs in the states of India and delivering business performance
- Good market knowledge and relationships in the ecosystem including SIs, OEMs, Consultants etc. from the regions
- Experience in driving business and maintaining client relationships
- Strong planning, organization and communication abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills; high level of attention to detail; self-driven; result oriented; Number-focused
- High energy and motivation to maintain high activity volumes and meet performance goals