Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are hiring a Front End Lead into our Digital Platform Development Team.
- Design and implement Front End components of the ShopXP solution based on the agreed architecture and requirements
- Deliver a high-quality technical documentation of Front End components of the ShopXP solution within defined at WSA media and tracking tools
- Conduct mentorship for junior engineers within Digital Platforms Development organization covering: front end technology stack, technical solutions principals, best engineering practices, SDLC principals, et cetera
- Maintain a high level of engineering excellence by introducing a reasonable test code coverage, proactive and reactive response to security incidents, introducing best practices of code quality, et cetera.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in relevant field
- Good exposure / knowledge Front End Technical Stack is essential
- Broad knowledge in multiple front end framework is critical
- Exposure / working knowledge in ReactJS, Angular and NextJS will be added bonus