Driven by the experience to bring wonderful sound for all, WS Audiology continues to grow as a market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and the best quality in our products.
The role will play an all-rounder marketing role carrying out campaigns, planning launches, and developing marketing assets to promote our service, product, event, or campaign. Your goal is to create awareness and develop our multiple brands within the Southeast Asia region. You will work synergistically with the regional and global marketing teams, local sales teams, external consultants, and vendors to improve customer satisfaction by providing the best marketing support. This candidate should be comfortable working in a matrix organization reporting to the regional Head of Marketing & Product Management based in Singapore.
- Define the SEA marketing & launch strategy in close collaboration with Head of Marketing & Product Management.
- Liaise with global marketing counterparts to ensure regional requirements are incorporated into launch & marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with the in-country sales team and bring brand & product awareness to the regional marketing team through interaction with customers.
- Monitor regional marketing budget.
Launch & Events:
- Coordinate all regional launches & events and make sure all stakeholders are always aligned and fulfill their tasks to ensure roll-out readiness.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and handle timely and complete delivery of toolkits that allow the best possible market introduction.
- Forecast and bring in all necessary collaterals in accordance with launch timelines and oversee inflow and outflow of materials.
B2B / B2C marketing:
- Conceptualize/develop B2B / B2C campaigns, advertisements, brochures, POSMs, and other marketing deliverables.
- Liaise, brief and coordinate with internal stakeholders, design house, agencies, vendors, (including Above-The-Line & Below-The-Line Activities).
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to provide the best possible support materials.
You display a good interpersonal ability to work with people and understand marketing, sales and customer needs. You will have business knowledge and be able to develop innovative strategies to bring collaboration among teams to achieve business goals.
- Bachelor or Post Graduate Degree in Marketing / Communications / Advertising.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing, with good understanding and exposure to various marketing channels and techniques
- Ability to work in an innovative environment & multidisciplinary organization. Relevant experience in the above mentioned, for example with agency / MNC experience.
- Experience with successful project completion with solid project management skills with eye for detail given many ad hoc / tight deadlines.
- Professional writing skills with good experience in feature writing and copywriting.
Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care, and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.