Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Specific Responsibilities :
Some of your daily tasks are :
- Provide new tool concept technical support and solution for new product development. Technical guidance for fore-front project and existing part design improvement which related to tooling
- Coordinate and monitor molding tool fabrication progress, molding testing, FA sample and part measurement with local supplier
- Troubleshooting and resolve tooling & molding issues
- Maintain tooling documents in Agile
- Enhance TOS tooling workflow and standardization
- Global exposure and opportunity
What are we looking for?
With the potential growth of Sivantos/WSA, we are looking for a self-driven student to bring our product development and experience to another level.
- Degree - Mechanical Engineering Degree / Plastic Engineering
- July to Dec 2022
- Full Time internship
- Location : Singapore
- Kindly indicate your internship availability in your resume/application
- Computer added design software (Creo, Solid work, etc)
- CAD (Computer Aided Design) Knowledge