WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are recruiting a Senior Manager, Group Finance Excellence. This role will be based in our India Head Office in Bangalore, although with the right fit we can also consider to make a hybrid / remote arrangement work.
- Infor LN ERP FICO: Upgrade to version 10.7 and roll-out for existing and newly set up entities
- Daily operational Support to local Finance teams (worldwide)
- Process improvement projects (global & local)
- Document all Infor LN Finance processes including Integration processes for end user trainings
- Work with local Finance teams on process improvement projects: from change request drafts to implementation & testing
- Coordinate with IT to track the pending change requests
- Coordinate with different functions including BI to align on the different cross functional projects
- Global Master data maintenance.
- Sound experience in Finance and the relevant ERP system Infor LN
- Relevant work experience of 10 - 15 years from preferably working in both areas in Finance and Accounting as well as IT / ERP support
- Having worked in a global organization or setup is preferred.